Tossa de Mar, Peratallada, Cadaques, Roses, L’Escala. The Costa Brava is full of wonderful towns and beautiful cities that are difficult to visit if you do not have a means of transport such as the car. Doing it with public transport is complex, if you want to save time in the few days that we usually have vacations, the best thing is to rent a car and enjoy our trip through the incredible ones.
We will be adding more car agencies. Can you help us? Recommend us your favorite in email@example.com
Lloret de Mar
ABA CARS LLORET
Good service, with a good fleet and a reasonable price.
Direction: Carrer de Valentí Almirall i Llozer, 4, 17310 Lloret de Mar, Girona
OLIMPIA RENT A CAR
They are in the center of Lloret de Mar, good price.
Direction: Travessia dels Jardins, 17, 17310 Lloret de Mar, Girona
Tossa de Mar
RENT A COSTA BRAVA
Direction: Carrer Enric Granados, 10, 17320 Tossa de Mar, Girona
Playa de Aro
RENT A CAR
Practically new cars, you can book the cars from their WEB.
Direction: Girona C/ del Carme 161, Playa de Aro
They not only rent cars, they also sell used cars.
Direction: carrer de la Lluna, 51, 17200 Palafrugell, Girona
Direction: C/ BEGUR 44, 17200 PALAFRUGELL, GIRONA
If what you need is to have a car at your disposal when you arrive at the airport, this is your place.
Direction: Poligono Industrial Parcela 1 A,17185 Vilobí D’onyar
Sant Feliu de Guixols
GANXO Rent a Car
They have a large fleet, both vans and cars.
Direction: Carrer del Comerç, 56, 17220 Sant Feliu de Guíxols, Girona
AVE – AUTORENT FIGUERES
Good cars and in good condition, very friendly treatment and always ready to help with any problem.
Direction: Av. Puig Grau, s/n, 17740 Vilafant, Girona
Malgrat de Mar
OLIMPIA RENT A CAR S.A.
Direction: Av. Colom, 9, 08380 Malgrat de Mar, Barcelona
Direction: Travessia dels Jardins 17 , Lloret de Mar
The importance of insurance in a car rental
When it comes to moving in a country where we are traveling, there are those who like to know every corner of their trip to the millimeter and immerse themselves in each of the corners of their destination.
For this type of adventurer, renting a car may be the best option to be able to configure tailor-made routes, discover unique places and be able to decide what to do at any time with freedom of time and without depending on group buses or coaches.
Renting a car on our vacations has many advantages, but for the experience to be totally satisfactory, we must make sure that we choose the rental company and the vehicle that suits us best.
Here are some TIPS to follow, useful tips when renting a car:
- Car type: The first thing is to know what type of vehicle we need. It is not the same to rent a car for a move, than to go to the beach to surf. The price of the cars will vary depending on the model and size, if we are 2 people we probably will not need a minivan and we can even afford to take a convertible car on the Costa Brava.
- Where we can rent: We can rent a car through the Internet, in an office or by phone, the route that is most useful or comfortable for us. You can also see the recommended ones at the top of this page.
- Extra Options: Once the car is chosen, check what kind of extras we need based on our trip or knowledge of the city. Rental companies offer us extras such as luggage bars, child seats, navigators, etc., to suit our needs, it would be necessary to see what we really need.
- Check the condition of the car before signing the contract: This is one of the most important points, to avoid problems you have to detail in the rental contract any damage that we have observed, no matter how small it is in the vehicle that we rent. We can photograph every defect or damage that we see, however small it may be, so that when we return it we can demonstrate that it is in the same condition as when we rented it.
- Deposit: if not specified otherwise, it is normal to have to return the cars with a full tank. If it is impossible for you to return it like this, be careful as it will be the company that will do the refueling, but be careful, the rates that apply for fuel can be almost double that of the gas station.
- Insurance: you have to pay special attention to car insurance and the coverage it includes, to avoid annoyance in case of having any problem during the use of the car …For example, two very important aspects are knowing if the insurance covers the damages or not. own caused to the vehicle or if the driver is covered or not.
- Payment of fines: with a rental car the same rules apply as with private tourism, and in the event that you are fined by radar, the fine would have to be paid by you. The rental company has evidence of who was driving that car that day and will notify the corresponding Government Subdelegation of the Provincial Traffic Headquarters and an email will arrive at your door.